- First soak rice n gram lentil separately for 30 minutes.
Boil gram lentil till half done in 1 cup water .
- Boil half done rice with salt, whole all-spice, black cumin .then
Drain water .
- Heat oil 1/2 cup add sliced onion fry till light golden ( separate 1 tbsp fry onion for garnishing ).add ginger garlic paste, red chilli , turmeric and mix well .
- Add in beaten yogurt and add boiled lentil.
- Add in green chilies, chopped coriander ,mint leaves and all spices powder .
- In a large pan, layer half rice and lentil’s gravy then rice layer again and add in lemon juice.
- In the end, milk mixed with saffron.
Then add kewra water ,oil and simmer for 15 mins.
Garnish with brown onion.
- Serve with yogurt dip n salad .
Already convinced? Join us by registering right now.