- Beat butter ( room temperature ) and caster sugar together till creamy.
- Now add 1 tsp vanilla essence and beat the mixture. Then add 3 eggs one by one and beat .
- For self raising flour mixture :
Mix 1-1/2 cup flour with 1-1/2 tsp baking powder .
- Now fold self raising flour n 2 tbsp milk ,in butter mixture with spatula .
Divide into 2 equal parts.
- Now in 1 part of batter add 2 tbsp milk with 2 tbsp cocoa powder .
- Pour 1 tbsp cocoa mixture batter in each line cup cake tray .
On top pour plain mixture 1 tbsp on each cup cake .
- Now with the help of knife tip give slightly spiral movement in line cup cake tray filled with batter for marble effect.
- Now bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes for 180 degree C.
Already convinced? Join us by registering right now.