- Soak rice for 2 hours and boil rice till full done .
- In a pan, heat clearified butter ,add cardamom with half cup water and sugar .stir well .add yogurt .cook stirring till sugar melts.
Add fried khoya, cook till khoya dissolved and slightily brownish.
- Add boiled rice and keep stirring.
- After this add finely chopped pumpkin sweets (pethe ki mithai) almonds and pistachio and mix.
In the end, add few drops of kewra essence, let it simmer until gulati is ready
- Garnish with sliced almond n pistachio n glazed cherries.
Already convinced? Join us by registering right now.