- Soaked n wash both lentils (daal ) in water for 30 minutes. Drain the excess water before cooking .
- In a deep pan add soaked lentils,salt ,red chilli powder , turmeric powder ,ginger garlic paste n 3 cup water . Cover n cook on low flame till get tender .
- Dry the water till get slightly thick .
- Bhagar :In a fry pan add oil .allow it to heat on low flame . Add chopped finely garlic ,fresh curry leaves ,button red chilli n cumin seeds . Fry till light golden .
- Mix bhagar in cooked lentil . Garnish with chopped corainder leaves n green Chillies .
- Serve with boiled rice or chapatti.
Already convinced? Join us by registering right now.