Crispy Chicken in Red Sticky Sauce
- Marinate chicken fillet with salt n pepper for 30 minutes.
- BATTER:In a bowl mix cornflour,egg white,water n flour . Make a thick batter.
- Heat oil for shallow fry . Dip marinated fish in batter n fry till light golden n crispy .
- SAUCE :Heat oil add crushed garlic n ginger .just sauté for 1 minutes.get light golden .add sriracha sauce ,chilli sauce ,oyster sauce ,,honey ,soya sauce ,salt ,black pepper and vinegar . Mix well.
- Now add crispy fried chicken fillet in sauce ,roll them so sauce get stick around it. Garnish with chopped green onion .
- Serve fresh n hot. Serve with noodles or fried rice .
Already convinced? Join us by registering right now.