- Marinate chicken with chilli sauce, chilli garlic sauce, soya sauce, salt and pepper for 10 minutes
- Sprinkle flour and mix well.
Heat oil and fry chicken till light golden.
- Now cut the bun into ½ length wise, and toast slightly with 1 tbsp oil in a pan, keep aside.
- Saute 2 onions (cut into rings) in 2 tbsp oil for 2 minutes, spread mustard paste on each piece of bun.
- Then mix fried chicken with capsicum and ketchup, spread chilli chicken topped with onion rings.
- Cover with half bun, cut into half, fix with toothpicks, roll in butter paper and serve hot.
- Serve with
French fries n cal slaw
Already convinced? Join us by registering right now.